Currency is the lifeline of any economy in the world. Increase in export import
trade volume across the countries has lead to manifold increase in demand of currencies.
Currency segment has the highest traded volume across the segments in the world.
Anyone initiating an overseas deal is part of currency segment.
With such a huge volume currency segment becomes very interesting for trading as
well. All the currency contracts are available through NSE-CDS and BSE-CDS Exchanges.
One can work in currency through existing equity account, new account is not required.
Various currency contracts are available through derivative segment (F&O) namely
USDINR, EURINR, GBPINR, JPYINR, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY. Anyone involved in international
trade or services is exposed to foreign exchange risk; they can use currency trading
contracts for hedging the risk involved. For example, an exporter dealing in USD
has a risk from depreciating dollar so to hedge the risk exporter can sell the contract
of USDINR in currency trading market or vice-versa and cover the fluctuation in
currency market. Margins required in currency market are very low which makes it
even more attractive.
Why invest with FINDOC?
- We are the members of National Stock Exchange (NSE), Bombay Stock Exchange
(BSE) and provide depository services through NSDL.
- Our trading platform is available through Mobile app, Desktop, Call-N-Trade.
- Access technical charts and tools on our trading platform.
- With our Algo trading platform, you can trade in currencies with your own
- We focus on capital preservation of our clients with attractive returns in
currency from every juncture of the market.
- Market updates are available via daily, weekly newsletters and research reports
on our site.
- Our website provides the real time rates of the market with news updates.
- Findoc provides their client with anytime web enabled back office facility.
- Impeccable one stop shop for the right investment solutions depending upon
client’s financial requirements.