PowerGrid Infrastructure Investment Trust InvIT Information
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited is a PSU under the government of India, incorporated in 1989 under the Companies Act 1956. Powergrid is a schedule ‘A’ ‘Maharatna’ company and is one of the largest transmission utilities in the world.
The government of India holds 51.34 percent of the company, while public and institutional investors have the rest.
It operates under the power ministry and the CTU (Central Thermal Utility) of India, engaged in the planning, developing, and coordinating the interstate transmission system. The mission of Powergrid Corporation is to become a global leader in the power market.
- One of the Maharanta PSUs engages mainly in power transmission
- One of the world’s largest power transmission companies and a prominent player in the global power market
- Experienced managed and state ownership
How to apply for PowerGrid Infrastructure Investment Trust InvIT IPO :
1. The In Power Grid IPO, the application process is ASBA. There is no UPI facility in this issue and hence customer cannot apply from ABMA or TAB in angelbroking. Hence please do not redirect customer to trade or APP. We are sending emails to customers informing them about how to apply for this issue from his net banking facility with his own bank. The attached PPT explains the customer,how to apply for Power Grid using his/her netbanking.
2. If you’re a new investor Open DEMAT Account for free with Angel Broking and build wealth with the best stock choices. Join our 1 million+ family of happy customers.