| October 01
Open your demat account online with FinDoc and trade instantly
How to open Demat Account online and Trade ?
is known as a dematerialized account. It holds financial securities like bonds, ETFs, mutual funds, shares,etc., in an electronic format. The clear purpose is to convert physical shares into electronic shares and make it easier for users to trade them during online trading. So, if you have a Demat account, all your investments are in one place now. Online trading through this open Demat account online
is feasible and secured.
Also, why keep your hard-earn wealth in savings when you can invest and grow through online trading.
Remember that investment in the stock market opens doors to several financial opportunities and supports an individual's financial independence.
We at FinDoc assist our users at every stage to open a Demat account online. There are one time account opening charges of Rs. 650. We let our users experience the best without going through any hassles or problems.
Why is FinDoc the right choice to open a Demat account online?
So, it's quite convenient for you to open a Demat account with us. Moreover, you can open a Demat and trading account Online.
- Now trade in minutes - In just three simple steps, you can complete all the formalities and start trading instantly. It takes only 10 minutes to pass through this process. Keep your PAN card, Aadhar card, address proof, and bank details handy. Once you drop in your details and confirm, you can start with online trading immediately.
- Expand your investment portfolio: The moment you enter the virtual world of trading, the first thing you see is a lot of options. The world of stocks is full of choices; a lot depends on research and knowledge. In addition, you can choose to trade in mutual funds, equity derivatives, and various other products. It is completely your choice.
- Seek benefits through affordable subscription: You can plan to invest in different products and diversify your investment portfolio with these subscription plans. Lower brokerage to enjoy great benefits. This way, you can also save up to a significant margin in brokerage. If you want to go with the best rates, try buying a paid subscription.
- Trade through any platform: Be it an iOS, Android, mobile phone, or laptop, our trading platform gives all the options to explore different trading platforms.
- Trust, value, and assurance - When an individual trades with us, we offer them a platform to reap financial benefits and welcome them as our esteemed family members by providing value, commitment, and transparency through every process. We emphasize value-driven relationships with everyone, and it's a promise.
How should I proceed further with making my Demat account with FinDoc?
As we mentioned earlier, it is easier said than done to open a Demat account with FinDoc. However, if you have every document ready with you, it will take only 10 minutes or less to complete the formalities and quickly jump to trading.
Here are the steps that you must follow to open your trading account and get started now.
- Visit our website through mobile phone or laptop. No matter if you are traveling or running on deadlines, accessibility is never a compromise at FinDoc.
- Then provide us with your basic details like name, address, phone number, email-id, and PAN number.
- We will then ask you for your complete bank details. Ensure that you provide us with the same bank account that you are willing to transfer and receive money from. So, this account will be linked to your trading account directly.
- Now, here is something that we have already discussed with you - the subscription plans. These plans are designed to provide value for money. But it depends completely on you if you want to choose the free plans or paid subscription plans. The later one always comes with its own perks and benefits.
- Get online KYC done on the spot. For this, you have to be ready with the soft copies of your canceled cheque (remember that the cheque is from the same bank that you will link with the trading account), PAN card, signature, and address proof.
- When addressing proof, please keep an Aadhar card, voter card, driving license, or passport ready.
- E-sign Aadhar card is the last check! You will receive an OTP sent to your Aadhar linked phone number. You can also check the details entered through e-signing through your Aadhar number.
These are just a bunch of automated steps; all you have to do is - keep up with the process and get done with everything in a few minutes.
Well, now you have to wait, relax until you receive the login details of your Demat and trading account. Once you receive them, you can then start trading instantly. There is no more formality or online documentation required.
What is the purpose of my Demat Account?
A Demat account plays a crucial role in your investment journey. Have you seen some of the very famous Bollywood or Hollywood movies based on stocks and trading like The Wolf of the Wall Street or the recent hit Scam 1992, or Big Bull - well, all these movies will definitely urge you to understand why and how stocks help you become more financially wealthy and independent!
Moving on, there are significant 4 benefits of a Demat Account:
- Assets in digital form - Whatever transaction you do, there is absolutely no paperwork required. Your stocks and assets will be stored digitally. All the shares and securities purchased by you will be in the track record, and no one can steal those from you. Safe and secure.
- Support the online ecosystem - The world is changing, and everything is going online. Trading digitally is exceptionally beneficial. No physical appearance is required; you have access to every share, stock online. In a matter of seconds, you can view more than 50 listed shares. It is phenomenal to see how the trading ecosystem has empowered people from all backgrounds.
- Organized records - You have a Demat account; you have an organized data and updates on all your buys and selling stocks.
- Easy to track - There is no way that you will lose track of your stocks and shares online through your Demat account. So, everything you need to know will be provided with details on your Demat account.
We hope you liked reading our blog and feel like opening your own Demat and trading account now. So stay ahead, grow with us and let our finance team help you with anything you think is yet to be answered!
Opening a Demat and Trading Account is similar to opening a new door to several opportunities financially!